“Went with a bus load; speedy service”

Sebastian Joe's Ice Cream Cafe
Ranked #3 of 63 Dessert in Minneapolis
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Went with a bus load; speedy service”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

30 of us on a bus coming back from a corporate event got a craving for ice cream. So at 10:15pm we roll up, got everyone through, and were back on the road 25 min later. The ice cream was fantastic (not hard frozen), waffle cone just right, but most impressive was the service!

• Visited September 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Tasty but a bit overpriced”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

The ice cream was tasty and they have a good variety; however, they are a bit overpriced. A small cone was nearly $4.

The atmosphere is pretty cool and the service was pretty good. Check it out.

• Visited September 2013
“LOVE Cookies & Creme”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I'm not a huge ice cream person. But holy yummy! I love Sebastian Joes. Everything is so creamy and fresh and I've never ever had ice cream like it! We go as often as we are in the area!

• Visited August 2013
Brodhead, Wisconsin
“If only...”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

If only my waffle cone hadn't been stake, I would have upped my review by one star. The ice cream flavors are unique and tasty as ice cream should be. You pay a little extra for that, this is not a place to grab a cheap cone - but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I felt the service was impatient with us as we asked about flavors and mulled our decision, esp. since there were not people behind us that we were holding up. My "Marion Berry" was delicious, marred only by a stale, albeit homemade, cone. Next time, I will order a dish instead.

Visited August 2013
Granger, Indiana
“Great Ice Cream!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This is an indirect review. We had Sebastian Joe's ice cream at Moto-I restaurant for desert. We had the chocolate and toasted coconut. The ice cream was creamy and rich. Very good ice cream. The chocolate was dense and rich. Really good. My daughter gave it two thumbs and a big toe up. The toasted coconut was very good as well. No artificial nastiness in the flavor. The coconut was actual pieces of toasted coconut to flavor the ice cream.
I look forward to visiting the actual location of Sebastian Joe's to try more.

• Visited August 2013