“Great food”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,808 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 7th St. S
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
Coon Rapids, Minnesota
“Great food”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Love the salad bar, so many choices! The meat is all delicious, sides wonderful, and my birthday cheesecake was excellent, the piece was big enough for two.

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Love it”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

The first time my sister and I went to FDC we fall in love with everything the deco, the staff, and the food is top knot. We have return on several time and it has not fall to please us.

• Visited March 2014
midwest
“I like meat”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Our first visit to a FDC - didn't realize they are a chain - oh well. It's all about mass consumption of meat here and they offer plenty of it. Everything was pretty good; no one cut that seemed particularly outstanding. The service is plentiful - my wife enjoyed the attention - I felt it close to overbearing at times - but everyone was very professional and friendly. I'm happy we had the FDC experience, but, for what they charge, I doubt I'd seek another one out.

Visited August 2014
London, United Kingdom
“MSP 4th best??! Not in my book”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We came for dinner on a Saturday night on the recommendation of local friends. To be fair, the meat itself is authentically prepared and presented.

We felt accosted by the staff however as they kept asking us if we wanted more drinks every two seconds - to the point where I couldn't finish one sentence before being twice interrupted by different waiters. And then by contrast when we wanted to pay to leave it suddenly seemed like everyone went off shift for the night. The noise levels were pretty deafening so I would not recommend this place to romantic couples looking for a quiet night out.

Moreover, if you are from out of town, you are far better off spending the same amount of money for a Classic American steak at Manny's. There are so many terrific places to chose from in Minneapolis these days that I have to say plainly this place does not deserve to be ranked 4th best in town.

“Superb experience”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

It was a special date night. We anticipated for months. It was better than expected! Everything we tasted was absolutely delicious! The salad bar, the sides, the meats, even the drinks! Just wonderful. We will defiantly go again! We easily spent $200.. No regrets!!

1 Thank Alvarado76