With 17 different cuts of meat and scrumptious brazilian side dishes, this is one meaty paradise
1. Go hungry, you will eat a lot!
2. Don't fill up on the salad bar, its amazing, but the meat is what you came for.
3. Be prepared for the best service you will ever get at a restaurant, teamwork at its best.
4. Pace yourself, you will be getting a rapid fire pace of delicious food thrown at you
5. Its worth the money, don't let the price get you....ENJOY!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.