“Excellent service; quality of meats superb!”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,824 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 7th St. S
Description: We are an authentic Churrascaria (Brazilian Steakhouse) from Rio Grande do Sul in southern Brazil which features superior service, unrivaled cuisine and a unique dining experience.You will be pampered by our authentic Gaucho chefs who come to your tableside to carve a variety of succulent meats right off their skewers. Our featured meats have been slow-roasted over an open flame and lightly seasoned to preserve the unique taste of each tender cut.Adding to our unique dining experience, you will be treated to a sumptuous, gourmet salad and vegetable bar featuring over 30 items including imported cheeses, cured meats, fresh vegetables and more. We complement your meal with traditional Brazilian side dishes such as caramelized bananas, crispy polenta, seasoned mashed potatoes and our world-famous cheese bread (pao de queijo).No meal is complete without trying a refreshing caipirinha, something from our award-winning wine list or one of our decadent desserts
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Worth every penny. Service was impeccable from start to finish. Quality of meats was excellent. Come hungry!

1  Thank OC_M_Lu
There are newer reviews for Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

We visited Fogo De Chao in Monneapolis for our anniversary. I was blown away by the service and great food. A little spendy but definitely worth the price. We were complimented with an anniversary dessert at the end of our meal. The wait staff was absolutely top notch. Can't wait to go again sometime.

1  Thank pooferfish
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Stopped in here thinking there was no way we could get a table without reservations on a Friday night. But we were able to get a table in the back. This was almost a problem because the guys didn't come around often with the different types of meat, but our waiter was AWESOME - he would come by, ask us what we wanted next, and then send one of the guys our way. I have been to Brazil and this is genuine food.

1  Thank pbnj4eva
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We tried this place during restaurant week so the cost was much lower for the normal experience...and it is. An experience! I'm not much of a steak person but the filet was to die for! Good salad bar but next time I wouldn't waste as much stomach room. :). Had key lime pie for dessert and that was a perfect finish to a great meal.

1  Thank dcajrivers
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I went to Fogo de Chao in Minneapolis expecting a wonderful meal. I have to admit, I am a meat lover so this seemed like the place for me! Sadly, the restaurant did even come close to meeting expecatations. A Lackluster interior, strange salad bar and over cooked meat, ho hum service was what we got for a hefty price! All the meat basically tasted exactly the same - much was over cooked for my tastes. The salad bar which admittedly some love, left me underwhelmed. I have no idea what the buzz is about this restaurant - perhaps we got there on a bad night - I don't think so as I have heard others share my sentiments! Go at your own peril and expect to pay dearly!