The Westin Minneapolis
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$188
$178
$178
  • Breakfast included
$169
$183
$169
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Downtown(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$149
$170
$124
TripAdvisor
1,153 results
All reviewsbank restaurantwine cellarstainless steel poolfront deskheavenly bedbank vaultvalet parkingpool and hot tubbeautiful hotellight railking roomhistoric buildingrain showerbusiness centerbar restaurantheart of downtowntwin cities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2010

I have never written on one of these before, but when you run across a hotel like this I think it is only fair to give this hotel the credit it deserves. If you are staying in Minneapolis this is the first place to consider. The staff is phenominal and very accomadating. The bar called the "Bank" is very comfortable and great for people watching. One of the bartenders just won a national competition for his signature drink and he will be featured in G.Q. Magazine in December.
If you have any special requests, Mark D (the general manager) and his staff will take care of every detail and request. I experienced this exceptional service first hand as I proposed to my current fiance and everything was perfect.
Being a Platinum memeber with Starwood hotels, I feel gives me a good idea of what their properties are like and would put this at the top of the list. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed and will be back for more stays!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank playa2011
Reviewed November 1, 2010

We loved the beds - so comfortable and with thick plush comforters. The staff were very friendly and provided us with additinoal coffee and tea when we asked. They also gave us a rollaway at no charge. A bit pricey, but we booked last minute. The lobby was a bit confusing and thr front desk is sort of hard to find if you enter from the side/light rail. Bar is very swank and open, but wine was also way pricey. WI-Fi was NOT free and we did not appreciate that.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Utahns_
Reviewed October 27, 2010

I only spent one night and didn't spend much time in the hotel so my impressions are abbreviated, but it is a hotel I would return to. It's in an old bank building and the lobby is beautiful with tall ceilings and has a modern look to it. The restaurant and bar is in the middle of the lobby. There are only two checkin stations which seemed odd to me given the size of the hotel and there are only two elevators to the guest room. But I didn't have to wait long. The guest rooms themselves are well appointed, modern and clean. 32" LCD TV, coffee maker. My room was a bit of an odd layout but still fine. This is a downtown business hotel so expect to pay up for food and beverage, parking, etc. Wifi in the room is $12.95. My room was on the sixth floor and the windows are well insulated so I heard no traffic.

1  Thank jack783
Reviewed October 27, 2010

Spent 4 nights on business. The staff was excellent. Very helpful and courteous. Lobby/restaurant had a great vibe. Great place to unwind. Excellent food with an extensive wine list. I spend over 200 nights a year traveling and this is one of my favorite places to stay. Train from airport is only 2 blocks and everything is within walking distance.

Reviewed October 19, 2010

This is by far the best hotel in Minneapolis! From it's great location to the excellent and friendly staff you will not be dissapointed!