1,184 results
All reviews bank restaurant wine cellar stainless steel pool front desk heavenly bed bank vault valet parking beautiful hotel pool and hot tub historic building beautiful lobby light rail king room business center heart of downtown twin cities lobby bar
Reviewed June 16, 2016

My son and I attended a meeting at The Westin. We rushed getting there because we were running late and I parked in the lot across the street and discovered...I'd forgotten my wallet at home. After our meeting finished we asked Justin if he could validate parking, when we explained the whole story, he personally lent us the money to pay parking.

Thank you, Justin. My absent mindedness could have been a HUGE issue. You saved the day. I was honored to be able to pay Justin back and will pay it forward one day, too.
ps...the lobby area is beautiful and hip!!! Loved it!

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2016

Great location, great staff, quieter than expected place.
Our room was fine, two beds, clean and nice bathroom.
Rachel at the front desk was the best, she was over the top kind and helpful, and did more than I expected. She even wrote a hand note to me.
The location is walking distance to the Target field, and the downtown action, plus we used uber and lyft to get around to other sites.
It is one block from lite rail, so its only 1.75 from airport on lite rail.
Its not super fancy room, but good enough, we weren't in the room much.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2016

One of our favorite hotels is the Westin Minneapolis. The rooms are nice and the prices are competetive . Banks restaurant is one of the best downtown. Rachael is the office manager and is very polite, professional and accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2016

This hotel is centrally located and has a really neat lobby. It used to be a bank branch so they've kept a lot of the historic parts intact. The room is a standard Westin, but would recommend as a solid choice in Minneapolis.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2016

First, the good part about this hotel was its convenient location by the Light Rail station, which was clean and easy to use. Other than that, I had a problem with the perfume-y scent pumped through their air circulation system to give the place a distinctive "good" smell. While the scent itself wasn't bad, it was so intense that it irritated my nose and lungs. The smell also hung on me after I left the hotel. Admittedly I am sensitive to things like that, but anyone with athsma or allergies could also have issues with it. Our king room on the 4th floor had a window to a strange alcove of sorts, facing another wall. It was creepy -- I couldn't tell if it was a place where people could enter or not. We kept the curtains shut 100% of the time just in case. One of the glasses in the room had lipstick on it, and my husband set it on top of a tip for housekeeping so that they would see it and replace it. The same glass was wiped a little bit, lipstick still showing, and set back in its place. Yuck. Lack of bell service was also odd for a downtown hotel. People did seem to be enjoying themselves in the hotel bar, and they emphasized a lot of healthy choices (healthy food options, workout clothes for rent for $5, etc). I would rather have a place that nails the basics instead of offering frills.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple