The Westin Minneapolis
LeMeridien.com
$250
$169
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
$114
Curio.com
  • Room Service
$142
1,155 results
All reviewsbank restaurantwine cellarstainless steel poolfront deskheavenly bedbank vaultvalet parkingpool and hot tubbeautiful hotellight railking roomhistoric buildingrain showerbusiness centerbar restaurantheart of downtowntwin cities
Reviewed October 4, 2012

We were in Minneapolis last weekend for my daughter's wedding, and most of the guests stayed at the Westin. Since most of the guests flew in (from around the world, nonetheless...), getting to/from the Westin on the lightrail was important. Everyone was so impressed with downtown Minneapolis, the ease of getting around, the hotel accomodations, food/beverages at the hotel, and the very helpful staff at the Westin.....they couldn't say enough good things. Staying at the Westin really made our stay in Minneapolis so enjoyable.....plus, the weather couldn't have been any better. Just a perfect weekend all around!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Stayed whilst visiting the city on a conference, great location, good clean rooms, ticks all the boxes. Connected to the city skywalk system so easy to get around, close to rail station at Nicollet which made the mall of America a 20 minute ride away. If your in town check out the farmers market and the streetside food trucks, awesome.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is a beautiful hotel in a great location, within walking distance to many fine dining establishments, corporate offices, and the shops of Nicollet Mall. We had a large suite, with a cozy/comfy living room and beautiful glass showers. Decor was very modern, yet warm and inviting. The swimming pool was AMAZING; wish I had been able to use it.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Westinmpls, General Manager at The Westin Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Dear Westin Guest;

Thank you for the great review on our Westin Minneapolis. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, especially our Westin Grand Suite and Heavenly Shower. Our entire team looks forward to having you back in the near future!

Stay Well

Reviewed September 30, 2012

This hotel was wonderfully located. We were in town for a Vikings game and stayed Sunday night. We were in walking distance to the Metrodome and plenty of bars and restaurants. The hotel is also very beautiful. I do not know that I would stay here again as we were put by neighbors that were arguing and throwing things in their hotel room until 2am. Then up again at 7am. I literally heard everything from their room as if I was actually in it! I was very tired for my 5 hour drive home. I will probably stay somewhere else the next time I am in Minneapolis.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Westinmpls, General Manager at The Westin Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Westin Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your experience while staying at the Westin. Please accept my apology for your experience during your visit due to the noise from the room next door. It is and will remain the goal of the Westin, to have our guests feeling better than they did when they arrive. When a noise complaint is received it is expected that the complaint is followed up on in a courteous and professional manner. Unfortunately we failed to accomplish this in a timely manner.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this unfortunate situation in greater detail, Once again thank you for your feedback.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I've been to many hotels around the country and I must say that the Westin in Downtown Minneapolis is one of the best hotels I've stayed in. The service is second to none and the food was outstanding. What impressed me the most is just how much the staff there made you feel comfortable and valued. The location is ideal, especially with the skywalk and the rooms were very clean! When you visit Minneapolis put the Westin at the top of your list. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Westin Guest;

Thank you for the great feedback in regards to your stay at our Westin! Feedback is a gift, and your's is truly appreciated. Please let me know the next time you will be returning as I would love an opportunity to meet you and to assist you with even the smallest detail you may have.

General Manger