“One of the Best Places I have ever eaten.”
Review of Brasa Rotisserie

Brasa Rotisserie
Ranked #64 of 1,817 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner
Menifee, California
“One of the Best Places I have ever eaten.”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We heard about this place from the man vs. food video blog. Last winter we took a quick get away to the twin cities and tried this place out. We had a group of six and the staff was extremely helpful. There was so much good stuff on the menu they recommended just going family style so we could try more things. All of the meats are fantastic. The sides are all very good. Make sure to get the cornbread. I really love the red beans and rice. If you haven't tried plantains then I would go for that.

Make sure to go family style if you have a group. Nice selection of micro brews as well. This place is a converted service station. In the winter it seems odd, but in the summer the garage doors open up and the whole place has an outdoor vibe that is really cool. My son took his friends here for a bachelor party and they raved about it.

On my last trip we tried the chips and guacamole for an appetizer. The guacamole was phenomenal.

You can't go wrong here. http://www.brasa.us/

• Visited August 2012

• Korean first
“Love it!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

It's always really good. They excel at savory foods. Have you ever dipped your yucca in cheesy grits, give it try.

• Visited August 2012
Rochester, Minnesota
“Great Food!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Although the service was a bit lacking, taking the review down to very good from excellent, you kind of expect poorer quality service at the hipstery places in NE because that's just the way it is. The food was the star of the show. We ordered a mixed bag of sides and a small portion of each meat option, and each item was more delicious than the next. Also, I highly recommend whatever soup they have going that evening. Big flavors in each spoonful, and this is coming from an anti-soup person. All in all, great meal at a very reasonable price for the quality of food they serve.

• Visited April 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“yummy and fun”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

A relaxed, no-frills atmosphere but don't underestimate the food. There are tame options as well as some hotter ones. Delicious!

“Great food and atmosphere for casual date night!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Brasa in NorthEast Minneapolis is a charming restaurant, with fun colored lights and an outdoor seating area. While we waited for a table, my fiancé and I ordered a drink from their mostly local menu and sat outside by the fire pit. We tried a few of the side options...yuca fries are amazing!! And the meat was amazing, my fiancé was pleasantly surprised with how good everything was! Definitely will be going back!!!