My wife and I were looking for a hotel that was different from the places we normally stay at. We found a great deal to stay at Le Meridien Chambers in Minneapolis MN and booked a room. We wanted to be close to the nightlife, and all the other fun stuff that is downtown. This hotel is in a prime spot being within 3 blocks of many of the great places to visit in downtown Minneapolis. They have a really good restaurant and even had live music in the basement.
We had a standard room that had a wonderful bed, and a nice desk area that you could sit and work on a laptop. The bathroom was amazing!!! They shower t was very large and could hold at least two people, it also had a rain shower head. There was a TV in the bathroom and one mounted on the wall in the main part of the room. Only thing that I didn't like about the TVs is that they were both SD or "low res" as I call them. This wouldn't bother everyone but it is a pet peeve of mine. There were also some nice options for snacks and pop in a hidden refrigerator.
We had read ahead of time that they really gouge you for the parking so we parked just down the block for only $10. We enjoyed sitting out at the Ice Bar by the fire. It was relatively warm for February so we sat out there and enjoyed a couple of cocktails. We hope to stay here again sometime. We liked that it isn't one of these really large hotels it is smaller and had a nice feel to it.
* Super comfortable bed
* Great Shower
* Cool artwork
* TV in the bathroom
* Great location
* When you call the front desk they say "Mr Walker"
* No High def TV
* Doors make a lot of noise when they shut
* Crazy charge for valet overnight parking ($28)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis