Beautiful hotel, huge room with contemporary decor, large rainshower, really nice featherbed. Restaurant at the hotel is great both for food and drinks.
We loved this hotel and recommend it to anyone (business or pleasure). The rates vary, we paid $159 and thought it was a very good value if you like high-end modern hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis