All reviews heated floors modern art library bar an executive suite the walker art center public parking spg member room service front desk staff comfortable bed modern feel hotel restaurant location is great modern hotel walk in shower room was large wonderful stay
Reviewed November 13, 2015 via mobile

What a pleasant surprise this was. I like the fact that they didn't write out fancy the next hotel , don't get me wrong it was very nicely done but it was more unique with special touches and then it was super luxurious . We get a basic room and it was set up like a suite with windows overlooking the city very very nice! Original artwork in the hallways and even in the room . Awesome heated tile floors, Cool looking bathtub and the shower head arrange shower set up but you could've fit a basketball team in . The front desk was beyond helpful very attentive and accommodating. The only gripe was the parking but it's the same in every place downtown. I would pay the parking fee luckily there was a ramp a half a block away but I could park at overnight for 12 bucks. At least they were very helpful and held our bags well I took care of the car. This is going to be our go to hotel when we have to go downtown from now on

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
ComplexHotelMGMT, Creative Guest Services at Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2015

Greetings David W,
Thank you for being our guest at Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed the original contemporary art throughout the hotel had an opportunity to bask in the luxury amenities in our guestroom bathrooms- from the large rainfall shower to the heated floors. Your compliments regarding the friendly guest service are much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to discover a new perspective.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed November 11, 2015

I stayed at Le Meridian for the first time on a recent business trip. I typically stay at the W but wanted to check out a new location and I'm glad I did. As an annual Starwood Platinum I average over 50 stays a year. My experience at this hotel was exceptional.

Cristina at the front desk was charming and efficient. When a late night room service request was made on an out-of-stock bottle of wine Casey went out of his way to accommodate me and substituted a much better bottle for free. Check out was equally good and they actually comped my minibar charges for being a loyal guest.

As for the hotel, it's steps from the Target Center and the popular Nicollet Mall and with only 60 rooms you need to book early. Ask for a room on the back if you are a light sleeper, or just prefer quiet. The rooms are spacious and the bed extremely comfortable. The on-site restaurant and bar, Marin, was very lively for a Tuesday night. Service there was also exceptional. I also had breakfast and recommend the chicken said age sandwich and hash browns. I didn't go to the gym but the facilities looked good.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business

Greetings Brian M,
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Starwood and for allowing us the opportunity to have you as our guest & to deliver a memorable experience. Your review encompasses everything that Le Méridien Chambers is all about: unique art that provides a new perspective, mouthwatering cuisine paired with great service, comfortable yet unique guestrooms and finally outstanding guest service. Thank you for mentioning the associates that provided you with such exceptional service I am delighted to be able pass along your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to have you; we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

You know what's cool? Staying in an art hotel that does not throw its art in your face. This hotel has art everywhere -- mostly modern art -- but it feels a natural part of the decor. Enjoy it or ignore it, your choice. (I enjoyed it.)

The hotel itself seems unimpressive from the outside, just another building in the Minneapolis skyline. You enter into a small lobby, some elevators and that's it. But don't worry. There is a large restaurant and bar attached to the lobby. I did not eat there but the bar is pretty, expansive and lots of room for conversation. The drinks were a bit weak though.

The room is large and comfortable. With an all-white decor, the room felt like a small suite. With a generous desk, comfortable bed, couch and large bathroom (with a TV!), the room had all I needed.

I was here for a conference, and the top floor conference space is a converted nightclub giving it an edgier feel. The banquet service was excellent and the conference meals were good.

I walked to Target Field, the public transportation and everything else seemed close by including a ton of restaurants and nightclubs and theaters.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business

markrotoole,
Thank you for choosing Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis and taking time to share comments on your experience. It was a pleasure to have you in-house. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the convenient downtown location, contemporary art, spacious rooms and rooftop space. I hope to welcome you back soon to discover a new perspective.
Best Regards,

Reviewed November 10, 2015

Location is great, front desk is always positive and helpful and they value your business which doesn't happen often these days. They remember your name, no easy task but feels good. Restaurant over the years has always been good. It is always professional and elegantly maintained. I like neat and I like clean and the hotel and restaurant have both. You pay for Valet parking but great service and welcome to Minneapolis. Parking is at a premium.

Room Tip: I have stayed on all floors and I have no issues with any room.
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
ComplexHotelMGMT, Creative Guest Services at Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2015

Greetings jvandyke,
Thank you for choosing Le Méridien Chambers Minneapolis on your recent trip to the Twin Cities! Your loyalty to our hotel is greatly appreciated and it is a pleasure to have you as a repeat guest! Thank you for your kind words regarding the service you received, it is the pleasure of all our staff to provide personalized service to our guests. I am also pleased you have enjoyed consistently good service at Marin and experienced neat, clean conditions throughout the hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Minneapolis- cheers!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed November 6, 2015

I can't say enough about Le Meridien Chambers. I stayed with two friends while in the city for a concert. The appearance of the hotel is remarkable, very trendy and visually appealing, as well as being immaculate. I was upgraded to a suite (potentially by accident) which I really enjoyed. The furnishings were elegant and sleek, and the bed was the most comfortable of any hotel I've ever stayed at. I loved that the master bath shower had a glass wall corner shared with the living room- something I haven't seen at another hotel. The service was friendly, the whole place was very quiet, and has a great location. I always check here before any other hotel when staying in Minneapolis and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends

Greetings Cody C,
Thank you for being our guest at Le Méridien Chambers Minneapolis and for the fabulous five star review! I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the fabulous location in the entertainment district, comfortable beds, relaxing atmosphere, excellent service, immaculate conditions and the original and contemporary art throughout the hotel. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back soon for another stay at Le Méridien Chambers Minneapolis!
Best Wishes,