Checking in was easy. The hotel had very different artwork throughout their property. I particularly liked the video screens in the hallway as I never knew what was going to be on them. The room felt very sterile though - good for a doctors office - not so much for a romantic weekend. The bathroom only had a rain shower head in it. Some people might love it, but if you're someone who doesn't wash their hair all the time - it doesn't make bathing very easy. It did have a tv in the bathroom also. The location was very nice - right downtown where all the action is. However, this has its drawbacks. When you want to retire early (before midnight), it is nearly impossible if you're in a room facing The Saloon nightclub. Their music is so loud, we could hear it over our t.v. and when trying to go to sleep was quite annoying. We found the beds a little too soft for our tastes because of the "feather beds". Not sure if they were real feathers or not - hope not being since we are vegan.
They have a nice patio area which we didn't have a chance to take advantage of, but most hotels you can enjoy their patio without staying there - so maybe next time.
I don't know if we would stay at this location again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis