As a Starwood Gold member I would like to share some feedback regarding this property, as I have been loyal to Starwood for years and plan to continue to be. I am familiar with the caliber of services across your brand (W, Westin, etc) and can speak to the strengths and weaknesses of all.
I would like to share that Le Meridien Chambers far exceeds any Starwood property I have stayed at in my life, including the Luxury Collection Schloss Fuschl in Austria, which beyond exceeded expectations at the time. Le Meridien, from the first moment we arrived, went completely out of their way to ensure comfort and hospitality. The door staff, desk staff, restaurant staff, bar staff, and even housekeeping staff each contributed to our stay in unique and noticeable manners.
The room itself was immaculately, and I mean IMMACULATELY, kept. The linens were an excellent quality, as were the bathroom fixtures and amenities. The hotel was quiet, sleek, and perfectly kept. I loved the art aspect.
It is rare, if ever, that I leave a hotel without having at least one piece of constructive criticism. This is one of those rare occasions.
Whatever the management is doing at The Meridien Chambers to keep it functioning like it is, keep it up! I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis