I stayed here several times when I was traveling to Minneapolis for business. Here's a breakdown:
-Very clean room. I had no issues with the room being dirty or overall cleanliness.
-Heated floor in the bathroom (great when it's snowing in Minneapolis, which is often)
-TV in the bathroom- great to catch up on the news or SportsCenter when you're showering.
-Location. Located on the edge of downtown, you're within walking distance to Target Field, good restaurants, and the sky walks. Also, there's a Target down the street.
-Service- friendly staff.
-Spacious rooms- but only if you're upgraded to a deluxe. The regular rooms are on the small side but still very functional.
-Free coffee in the lobby in the mornings.
-Very comfortable beds with great pillows.
-Internet. As a business travel I depend on an internet connection. There were times I had a "strong" signal but the connection was slow and timed out. If I wasn't an SPG Platinum member and did not get the internet for free, I definitely would NOT pay for it.
-Water pressure- the water pressure isn't great here. The showers are nice, not the pressure.
-Pricey. Hotels in Minneapolis during the week can be very expensive, and Le Meridien is no exception.
I only gave the hotel a 3 rating because I weigh heavily on internet service and shower water pressure. If you don't care about those things, this is a very nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis