I've always heard very good things about the Chambers -- and we were not disappointed. It was a modern, well maintained property that had a strong art heritage and presence. The rooms were large and well decorated with a few really discriminating pieces of art. The staff -- from the bell staff to front desk staff were uniformly excellent. We didn't get to try the restaurant, except for room service (quite good), but it seemed lively and modern. While we weren't crazy about the location -- it was central and we could easily walk to the North Loop and parks along the river. Of course, all of the hotels in town are in this central location, so there is not much one can do -- Rooms were very clean -- and the cleaning staff did perhaps the most thorough cleaning job that I have witnessed. All in all, a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis