The hotel is probably geared towards the design crowd. It's decor was curated tastefully. The staff is wonderful and friendly. The rooms are comfortable and clean. I especially like the bed and the bathroom. My main negatives however are the sink and its location. The sink is pretty, too pretty for it to function as a sink. It is one of those really flat sinks (very gentle slope unto the drain) that splashes water as you wash your face or brush your teeth. I'd really just prefer a functional one. As for the location, every review points to its proximity to the bars and clubs but I thought it was in a gaudy part of town. The closest nice place was the Walker Art Museum. Otherwise,I would not go to the restaurants around it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis