Just spent the weekend in one of the fabulous corner suites (thanks for the upgrade!). Wow. Beautiful living room, comfy bed, huge bathroom. I believe the shower used 10 gallons a minute, but it was great. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The only downside was a lack of a decent restaurant (note: their new restaurant Marin is set to open soon downstairs). The Chambers on the top floor had an unusual menu and wasn't all that great. Hoping that's not a reflection of what's to come. Fortunately, within a 2 block radius there's tons of places to eat, drink, and shop. The hotel location is nearly perfect for a fun weekend in the city. To avoid the $30 hotel parking, there's a parking garage right next door that was $8 a day. The hotel is attached to an art gallery but some of the pieces were a little odd - the creepy mountain men by the elevators and the exhibit next to it of hefty trash bags didn't really jive with the relaxed, clean vibe a hotel is looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis