We loved this modern hotel. We had a corner suite which was great. The hotel is in a great location that has an active nightlife. Maybe a bit too loud, too late for us. But we were in the city, so a certain energy is expected.
The staff was very professional and very enthusiastic about promoting their city.
Previous reviews have commented about the lobby. For me, it's fine. It's small but functional. I don't remember when I spent any time in a hotel lobby, so it's a non-issue for me.
And the shower! Coming from SoCal, where all our shower heads include flow restrictors, these huge, overhead showers where fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis