Saturday night stay was great. The hotel is a mix of art, style and cool. We were happy to be DT Mpls near the Theatres and sounds. Our room was stylish and a suite upgrade(thanks front desk) we loved the bed. One draw back was our windows overlooked the hotel bar/restaurant which meant we were in a fishbowl. We ate at the rooftop restaurant and loved the staff and food. I recommend the drink "pine" it was yummy. The place is central to Minneapolis sights and walking distance to tons of stuff including Twins games! Go here, eat here, relax here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis