I absolutely love this hotel. I've stayed here a few times and my recent stay was as great as the others.
The restaurant has left the hotel and they are in flux while another one opens. They currently have a limited menu but who really eats at the hotel anyway?
As a SPG Platinum I've been upgraded to very large suites each time I've stayed. The front desk is very helpful and asked what type of suite I had last time as they thought I may want to experience something different.
I like the clean, minimal feel and love the art in the lobby. The bathrooms are great and the shower is amazing. I can't believe the shower in the room. It has a 36" square shower head in the ceiling. It must have used 10 gallons a minute. I was kind of surprised a hotel would have such a water hog shower system.
This hotel is great. I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis