The prime location of the hotel and the size, cleanliness, and layout of the luxury suites is what would bring me back to this venue. The floor to ceiling windows on the street side provided amazing views of the rooftop activity at the clubs across the street.
That being said, it was very noisy until 2pm each evening - but we were out until almost that time each night anyway so didn't mind. Leave the curtains open for the maximum downtown experience at night - the lights, sights, and sounds are energizing!
Rooms along Hennepin Ave or 9th are likely more noisy than rooms inside the courtyard.
The rain shower and large tub was wonderful. Valet parking was easy. Getting around town on the bicycle cabs is way more fun than using car cabs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis