Booked this hotel through SPG. The location was fantastic. It was a short 8-minute walk. Not too far from the nearest skyway and Nicollet Mall. Fantastic Italian restaurant on premise called D'amico Kitchen. Their imported black squid ink spaghetti and their spicy calamari were delicious.
The whole artsy scene was also very refreshing, the room is a bit small but it does the job, I don't need anything fancy. The bathroom has heated tile floors with a nice rainfall style shower. Everything was refreshingly white with a twist of urban old style warehouse.
The staffs were pleasant and helpful. They did what they were supposed to do, and helped with whatever they could.
We received a room facing the courtyard. There is a bar at the court yard. Not sure if it's only on the weekends. But it was LOUD. The music goes on from about 9pm-1am every night while I was there. Even the nights when there were only 3 people at the bar. We requested a different room, but according to the front desk, they do not have a room that is not effected by the music. Because of this, I will not stay here again. I will most likely stay at their sister hotel Westin next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis