We ended up with this hotel by booking on Hotwire. We decided to "splurge" and spend the extra $20 and jump up to the 4.5 star category for our anniversary... Wish we had not. The hotel staff was friendly and the location was great, but the list of positives for us ended there. When we walked into the room, I was instantly disappointed. Small, white, and LOUD. There is a bar in the courtyard, and unfortunately our room faced it, so we heard music until 1 a.m. The room was VERY small - definitely the smallest hotel room I have ever stayed in. You could constantly hear people in the hall, like there was no sound proofing what-so-ever. Since we got a deal on Hotwire, I am alright with the price we paid, but I do NOT understand how this hotel is anywhere near a "4.5 star" hotel. I have definitely stayed in "4 star" hotels that are ten times better than this one. I checked the room prices on their website, and would never pay that for a room there. Bottom line... Disappointing in every way possible. Would not want to ever stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis