The Chambers is a boutique hotel right in the heart of the Minneapolis entertainment district. The rooms and the hotel are filled with original artwork. The furnishings and the beds are wonderful. A wonderful surprise for me was stepping into the bathroom at night and realizing that the floor is heated. During a cold Minneapolis night, the floors were certainly a delight!
I have stayed at the Chambers for both business and pleasure. I find myself being drawn to the hotel when I am not up for the large hotel experience and dragging my bags across large lobbies and up to the 30th floor and down to the end of the hall. I like being about to just steps away from my room.
In terms of service, I have had mixed experiences in my 8-10 stays. Generally the service is extremely professional and helpful. At times people at the front desk are somewhat clueless. The good news is that things get worked out, it just takes time. I won’t stay at hotels where the service is bad. The Chambers gets 8 of 10 stars on service. Chances are your experience will be excellent. If you run into a dud, give them an extra chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cancelon and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis