My wife and I stayed here as part of a birthday celebration. We thought the room was very nice...modern and comfortable. The view of a brick wall and alley wasn't too fantastic, but we didn't stay here to look out the window so not abig deal. Bed and bathroom were great, everything was spotless and clean. We wanted to watch a DVD or two and the front desk brought us a DVD player (at no charge!) which was a nice touch. The location is great and the restaurant downstairs was also awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis