“Great breakfast”

Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Wisconsin
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We saw the triple D review just before coming to Minneapolis for the big ten hockey tournament. We had nothing to do on Saturday. Thus was a great choice. It was definitely a unique place. It was very small and quaint. The staff was very friendly.

But you go out for food... the food was great. I had the biscuits and gravy. My wife had an omelet. They were both great.

Definitely worth the visit.

Robbinsdale, Minnesota
“Awesome service and delicious food!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

The food was great, and the service was some of the best we've ever had. The only down side is that there are only a few tables so you have to go at the right time if you want to eat-in. I will definitely be back!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jasmeri
“Saw it on the show , a lot of hype”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I saw this place featured on Diners dives and drive ins . Guy so in so was just raving and yaking it up .., ok . The item he really bragged up was this homemade meatloaf sandwich with cranberry sauce . Well , there was 3 of us in the group and nobody wanted to miss this famous highly touted rare "treat" , so we all ordered it . It came promptly enough the staff were nice etc ., the sandwich was ok . Nothing to go out of your way for though .
As they said many times on the show , this place is small ! Tiny ! As in "Excuse me please , I need to use the lavatory , would you guys seated near it mind getting up and moving so I may enter it ? " I consider myself courteous so I just made a tinkle , anything else would've been a complete fiasco .

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Guyacrosstreet
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Breakfast is perfect”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

this spot has amazing breakfast - its tiny, so better for couples and people solo. There is a busy intersection near by so it might be loud outside on the patio. I'm from Minneapolis and this place is in my top 3.

• Visited October 2013
Cary,Illinois
“Outstanding”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Food, atmosphere and waitstaff all terrific. The quality of ingredients were topnotch, servings were large, but we could not leave anything on the plate. we had breakfast, but sandwiches and other menu items looked great as well.Wish we lived in the twin cities!

• Visited May 2013