“Great!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Westminster, Colorado
“Great!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were on a bike trip in Minneapolis. We stopped at Sea Salt 3 times. We loved relaxing on the patio, which is in Minnehaha park, having a beer or wine and one night we had the fresh fried fish. It was delicious! They frequently have live music too!

• Visited September 2013

Williamsburg, Va
“great little eatery”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We enjoyed tilapia and mahi tacos while the Grandkids had the usual (burger & fries). There's also an ice cream shop which was popular with the kids. Reasonable prices and delicious food. We had calamari, and of course didn't mention what it was until the kids tried it :o)

Visited September 2013
Minnetonka, Minnesota
“BEAUTFUL MINNEHAHA FALLS & SEA SALT EATERY THE BEST”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

How fortunate a friend suggested I would love the food at the SEA SALT EATERY. He was definitely right. I ordered the deep fried oyster basket with cole slaw. My friend ordered the catfish and we shared with each other. I loved my oysters but I can't wait to go back and have the catfish. The oysters were piping hot and juicy. It was truly a treat. You may order beer on the premises. My friend insisted I indulged in the homemade ice cream. It was difficult trying to make up your mind.
You may rent pedal bikes for two with surrey fringed top to shade you. The paths and walkways are very well maintained. However, some of the paths are steep for people who have difficulty walking. Bring a blanket and good book and curl up under a shady tree.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Classic Spot”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I love this place! The down fall is that depending on what time you get there you may have to wait in line, which, at times can get pretty long (I've waited for 45 minutes before). If you find yourself in that predicament you are still able to order a drink or ice cream if you wanted to start with dessert first. The line for that can be found inside the building. Otherwise, the service after you order is quick, the seating is basically all outside, and you can bring your dogs, so what's to complain about?!

If you're there and able to save a table, you can walk down the pathway to overlook Minnehaha falls, which adds a great element to the ambiance.

The food is delicious and fresh, my favorite is the fish tacos!

The menu and environment makes me feel I could be a stones throw from the ocean (and therefore, like I'm on vacation).

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Slow slow slow...”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Date/Time: Friday evening in August (got in line at 7:00pm)
Waited in line: 62 minutes (then took a few minutes to order)
Waited for food: 37 minutes (received our food at 8:44pm)
Food was: very good
Waitstaff was: unkempt, very poorly dressed (did you do some painting in that shirt earlier today?), a bit bothered by having to take our order, unhelpful (you clear your own table when you're done, but they made no effort to clear the ones where people didn't do that - we had to clear a table for ourselves - but we scored half a glass of wine from the unfinished bottle).
Cost was: pretty reasonable
Other: cashier spilled my wine when handing me my glass; seemed annoyed when I asked for rag so I could clean it off my hand - she handed me a paper napkin.