“A lot or a little of about everything”

Minneapolis Farmers Market
Ranked #49 of 223 things to do in Minneapolis
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Calling this place a "farmer's market" is a vast understatement. I have purchased clothing, crafts, unbelievable pottery, kids and grownups toys, on and on. it is fun just to walk around and talk to the people that have immigrated from all over the world. People with big and small families just enjoying a beautiful Minnesota summer morning.

By the way, the variety and quality of food available puts Whole Foods to shame. Most of the products are locally grown and recently harvested. It can't get much better than this.

If you are in the Twin Cities don't miss this place

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I was back in Minneapolis for a visit and told my siblings that one of the things I wanted to do was go to the Farmers' Market. WOW was I right! September is harvest time and the abundance, colors, beautiful produce, delicious smells, amazing colors, beautiful flowers, great coffee, lovely crafts - so much in such a small space. We went early on Sunday morning, 7:30 (we also went in the middle of the week, when there are just a few vendors - got GORGEOUS eggplants) before the huge crowds and it was already bustling. Amazing broccoli for $1, incredible peppers, tomatoes, zucchini for very reasonable prices, and more and more....

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Went to the farmers market for the very first time. I was impressed with all the different produce! Prices were very reasonable. We will definitely be going again next year and possibly to more local ones in our area. It was a little difficult finding parking, recommend taking the smallest vehicle you own to squeeze in tight spaces. Lots of friendly vendors as well.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Went for the first time today with my kids and in-laws. A little something for everyone from the balloon maker for my 6 year old, to the mini donuts for my 9 year old. We ended up with some sweet corn, fresh strawberries, and tomatoes. All were quite good.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We love to walk around visiting with the vendors and pick up some food to eat as we roam. Dave and Yolanna the coffee cart people have great iced coffees or italian sodas.

They always have a fun cooking demo happening Sat mornings.