“What a great experience!!”

Minneapolis Farmers Market
Ranked #44 of 191 things to do in Minneapolis
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I was back in Minneapolis for a visit and told my siblings that one of the things I wanted to do was go to the Farmers' Market. WOW was I right! September is harvest time and the abundance, colors, beautiful produce, delicious smells, amazing colors, beautiful flowers, great coffee, lovely crafts - so much in such a small space. We went early on Sunday morning, 7:30 (we also went in the middle of the week, when there are just a few vendors - got GORGEOUS eggplants) before the huge crowds and it was already bustling. Amazing broccoli for $1, incredible peppers, tomatoes, zucchini for very reasonable prices, and more and more....

All reviews
"lyndale"
"pickles"
"winter"

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Went to the farmers market for the very first time. I was impressed with all the different produce! Prices were very reasonable. We will definitely be going again next year and possibly to more local ones in our area. It was a little difficult finding parking, recommend taking the smallest vehicle you own to squeeze in tight spaces. Lots of friendly vendors as well.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Went for the first time today with my kids and in-laws. A little something for everyone from the balloon maker for my 6 year old, to the mini donuts for my 9 year old. We ended up with some sweet corn, fresh strawberries, and tomatoes. All were quite good.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We love to walk around visiting with the vendors and pick up some food to eat as we roam. Dave and Yolanna the coffee cart people have great iced coffees or italian sodas.

They always have a fun cooking demo happening Sat mornings.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is my 2nd visit to the market all the way from Houston! Love this place, with it's abundant choices, food to nosh, people watching. Only disappointment was that homegrown tomatoes weren't in yet. Parking is terrible and businesses by the market should open their parking lots on the weekends. The flowers are so beautiful and cheap! My daughter had never tasted hot, fresh mini donuts (my State Fair staple growing up) so she got a treat and the smell was so nostalgic for me! The fresh roasted corn on the cob, fresh squeezed lemonade, brat's with the wonderful smell of grilling peppers and onions all added to the experience. I wish our farmer's market was this great here in H-Town. We ate great the week of our visit because of all the wonderful produce I purchased for very reasonable prices.