“Fun in the city”

44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Fun in the city”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We love to walk around visiting with the vendors and pick up some food to eat as we roam. Dave and Yolanna the coffee cart people have great iced coffees or italian sodas.

They always have a fun cooking demo happening Sat mornings.

Visited August 2013

Houston
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nature's Bounty”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is my 2nd visit to the market all the way from Houston! Love this place, with it's abundant choices, food to nosh, people watching. Only disappointment was that homegrown tomatoes weren't in yet. Parking is terrible and businesses by the market should open their parking lots on the weekends. The flowers are so beautiful and cheap! My daughter had never tasted hot, fresh mini donuts (my State Fair staple growing up) so she got a treat and the smell was so nostalgic for me! The fresh roasted corn on the cob, fresh squeezed lemonade, brat's with the wonderful smell of grilling peppers and onions all added to the experience. I wish our farmer's market was this great here in H-Town. We ate great the week of our visit because of all the wonderful produce I purchased for very reasonable prices.

Visited July 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Great place to get flowers for all your planters”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Great selection, the more you buy the more you save. Herbs galore. Hit the jackpot with rhubarb also. I have some baking in my near future.

Visited June 2013
Grey Eagle, Minnesota
215 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 650 helpful votes
“They have everything”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This market is clean and well maintained. I have been going here for over 60 years and hae wonderfu lmemories. It is enjoyable to buy great coffee and a scone and just wander around. If you are canning pickles or tomatoes the best time to go is just before it rains--you get the best deals.

Visited October 2012
Robbinsdale, Minnesota
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“The Best Farmers Market”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We start with the spicy brats and fresh lemonade, The variety is pretty good, the prices are good and the produce is very fresh. We buy veggies for dinner, my wife has purchased jewelry and sculptures for the garden, It's fun to walk around and taste some samples as well. We always start the spring buying herbs and veggies for the garden or plant flowers. My son just bought a hat and gloves to are made very well. I fun spot to shop.

Visited October 2012