“Great place to get flowers for all your planters”

Minneapolis Farmers Market
Ranked #52 of 227 things to do in Minneapolis
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Great selection, the more you buy the more you save. Herbs galore. Hit the jackpot with rhubarb also. I have some baking in my near future.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This market is clean and well maintained. I have been going here for over 60 years and hae wonderfu lmemories. It is enjoyable to buy great coffee and a scone and just wander around. If you are canning pickles or tomatoes the best time to go is just before it rains--you get the best deals.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We start with the spicy brats and fresh lemonade, The variety is pretty good, the prices are good and the produce is very fresh. We buy veggies for dinner, my wife has purchased jewelry and sculptures for the garden, It's fun to walk around and taste some samples as well. We always start the spring buying herbs and veggies for the garden or plant flowers. My son just bought a hat and gloves to are made very well. I fun spot to shop.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great farmers market! Gives Nicolette avenue and downtown Mpls that european market feel for multiple blocks. Variety isn't great but there are a few unique markets and lots of flowers and veggies.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We love the farmers market! Great food, flowers and music. Plus there are rows of other "shops" to browse around. We have gone just as adults, but we have also brought our children as well. It is a great time for all!