“Can't wait til you open for the season...”

Minneapolis Farmers Market
Ranked #48 of 223 things to do in Minneapolis
Reviewed January 8, 2012

The Mpls Farmers Market is one of my FAVORITE things to do in the spring/summer/fall in MN. There are many times I leave without a stitch of produce but maybe a shirt and breakfast in my belly. It's fun to see all walks of life represented.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Since this Farmers Market is only open during the summer months, every trip is an adventure of people watching and enjoying the variety of fruits and vegetables that are sold. My daughter, her husband, my husband and I visit the Minneapolis Farmers Market every weekend during the summer months and come home with a large variety of fresh produce to enjoy during the week, now that winter has come we miss the visit's. if you havent been there, you must go, you will have a wonderful adventure.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

This is a wonderful way to support local farmers and get the benefit of great, fresh vegetables and fruit. A weekly visit in the summer and fall is part of my routine.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

I went here looking for some fresh green beens and ended up going home with everything from smoked nuts to an amazing bouquet of unique flowers. I love perusing and seeing what new and interesting things I can find!

Reviewed July 17, 2010

A feast for the senses! Great produce at excellent prices, just skip vendors closest to highway. Don't miss
made to order breakfast tacos and fresh salsa bar. A little pricey, but big and delicious!

2  Thank FloMoBrown