“Kitchen Table was fantastic ”
Review of Corner Table

Corner Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Corner Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 1,855 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 43rd St
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We went out with a group of friends to celebrate and reserved the Kitchen Table; 12 courses with pairings set right in the kitchen. The chefs were so hospitable, I still can't believe they let us come into the kitchen during service and watch. It was a fantastic experience and the pork belly, out of this world but I have to say the duck breast was right up there as well! Fantastic meal and great service! Highly recommend, but you will need reservations far in advance for the Kitchen Table but you will not regret it! They aren't Charlie Award winners for nothing.

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Very good, local place with a great chef. Brought our own wine and they made a meal to pair with it. Really fun! I'd reccomend it if your looking for very classy food for a special occasion, as it is pricey... But fair. Definitely worth it.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Visited Corner Table for restaurant week in 2013; it was absolutely wonderful! We had the cod and it was SO good. Service was amazing and the focus of this place is definitely on the food and wonderfully matched wine. Great job!!

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just ate at Corner Table under new ownership and it was an amazing dining experience. Great service, delicious, local and seasonal food and they had fantastic vegetarian options for me. If you want a high quality dining experience I highly recommend!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food was good, but their pricing is way too high. We had a very good meal, but the portion sizes seemed more like small plates instead of entrees. Prices were very high we felt.