“Good beer & food”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 1,808 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Transit: Near by bus stops on Hennepin and Nicollet
Bismarck, North Dakota
“Good beer & food”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I had their White Ale and their Kolsch, which I enjoyed. I also got their appetizer sampler which I thought was above average and my wife got a burger, which she enjoyed. It's a pretty good spot and I'd like to go back but I don't get to Minneapolis that often.

• Visited February 2014

Kfar Saba, Israel
“At MSP airpprt... nice place for beer and food”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I had the santa fa salad wich was rich and tasty. Nice portion even to share.
I also had the pretzel wi4h spicy cheese dip. Owsome. Killes your diet if you palanned one...
I has I really good IPA beer, so the expiriance was very good.

1 Thank Roy F
Syracuse, New York
“Don't get a turkey sandwich”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Service was fast and friendly at the airport. The chicken was good as were the fries and slaw. But the roasted turkey sandwich was horrible. I ended up taking the meat and cheese off (they were stuck together????) and the the sandwich was edible.

• Visited August 2014
Minneapolis
“It's still open?”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Years ago, I went to their opening weekend when the idea of a brewpub was odd. I met friends there and was surprised that they were still in the business. Beer is decent and food actually was better than average. Prices are bit high, even for downtown. An empty Sunday should yield some sort of happy hour.

Better local brewpubs exist, and they are marvelous. I suggest trying out any one of those.

Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Very good food”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We brought a group of 30 in on a Wednesday evening prior to a parade. They had adequate seating for us in the bar area, which worked out perfectly. The food was really good. I had the Avocado chicken sandwich and it was awesome. We had the nachos for an appetizer and they were really good as well. Definitely recommend Rock Bottom if you're in the area.

• Visited July 2014