“More than solid brew pub”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 1,855 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 9th & Hennepin
Transit: Near by bus stops on Hennepin and Nicollet
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The beers are good, the root beer excellent, and as you would expect all of the pub grub is well done. Stick to burgers and appetizers and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

menu prices very affordable and food very tasty.
drinks were very good. service great. many food and drink choices to choose from. would most definitely eat here again.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for a drink on our walk downtown. We were greeted by a good bartender who made us feel welcome and spoke to us about the area. The beers are great and the margarita my wife got was top notch. Wish I would have gotten the bartenders name as he did a great job (goatee approximately 5'9".) would definitely go here again.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I ate dinner here on my 50th birthday since I was in town for business and it was a short walk from the hotel.

I tried a couple of different brews. The white ale was decent but the summer honey ale was excellent and came it a much larger mug. My wife tried the homemade chicken noodle soup and was very impressed. I had a wedge salad (very good) and a ribeye steak (above-average but not spectacular). For dessert we had some kind of concoction featuring huge cookies and vanilla ice cream, and it was awesome (and they were nice enough to make it complimentary due to my birthday).

Our server was very friendly and since they weren't too busy he had time to chat. Overall a very enjoyable birthday experience.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Went for dinner. Mac n chicken was very good. We appreciated the tip from our server telling us to dump the dish on to our plate. It comes in a deep dish and the cheese settles. They have a sign with rates to use the pool tables, but our server didn't charge us. Overall, nice location, friendly staff, good food. Would recommend.