“Meh”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 1,855 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 9th & Hennepin
Transit: Near by bus stops on Hennepin and Nicollet
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Just another chain, but I can say the service when I was at Rock Bottom was great! The restaurant is large, so there wasnt a wait when we went.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We stopped here before heading to the Twins game for a bit if food. The beer was good and they took our order quickly. we got our food before the appetizers. The server said they had problems in the kitchen. it took and hour for them to show up. The manager did come over to our table and said they were sorry for the problem and would take it off our bill. What was interesting is that we each ordered an appetizer with an extra to eat on until our food came. Our orders came on time but the extra one didn't show until quite late. Didn't fully understand the problem but management took care of it. They were not real busy before the game while the rest of the places in the area were full. Keep this in mind when heading to Target Field.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Visited this location before the Twins Game, and had a great time sitting out on the sidewalk
patio area along Hennepin Ave. in Downtown Mlps.. Staff including Head Brew Master were
very friendly and the Appetizers we had were good, as were the Beers we had. Nice place
to go before a Game or Concert, as they are all either next door, across the street, or within
a block or two from this place. Great for people watching.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

our initial server didnt know the menu and told us we couldnt order something we have in the past. server never returned but another server did stop by to check on us...the new server appologized and said we should have been able to order what we wanted. the manager then came by and appologized. we werent looking for anything free but the manager paid for our meal..we were very thankful. we left and were walking down the hall and the manager chased us down and gave us a gift card also for next time. that is top notch service and I will always recomend that location..mistakes happen and I understand that...the manager really did everything he could to turn our poor service into great experience.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Took my teenage daughter to this restaurant before a concert at the Orpheum theater. Wish I'd have thought to check if we needed reservations as they were booked solid.

The hostess was very nice and said we could find a table or booth in the bar area. I'm not much of a bar person, especially with one of my kids but we looked around and found a nice table all the way in the back next to some windows that looked into the skyway.

Our service was very good and I was surprised at how quick the food came out. We had the burgers and they were both cooked to perfection and tasted amazing. Gonna have to go on more date nights with my daughter! I am truly blessed!

BTW, there is parking across the street on 10th and Hennepin. Great outside lot and easy to get to restaurant.

1  Thank champster117