“Twins Home Opener”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 1,862 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 9th & Hennepin
Transit: Near by bus stops on Hennepin and Nicollet
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went here on the opening days of the MLB season opener. Lot's of Twins fans were in before the game.

We got seated right away and had a great server. I ordered the 2:00 AM Burger and was very impressed with it and had their Mac and Cheese for a side, which was very good. My Boyfriend ordered the Hickory Bacon Chicken Sandwich which he stated was average. I also had their White Ale Beer, which is comparable to Blue Moon.

Overall it was a good place to eat and have a beer. Would come back to it next time we are in town.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Four of us had a reservation for dinner at 6 p.m. before a 7 p.m. concert. The place was busy, We were seated immediately and it took the server a while to come to our table. The server apologized we had to wait (great move, in my opinion), asked if we had to get to the "show" and advised us to place our order immediately which we did. The food came quickly and was tasty. If you don't want beer, try the mango iced tea. It is very good. We had fish and chips and it was tasty. The apple & cabbage slaw side was good, too. Our co-diners had the margarita pizza with lots of fredh greens on top. Portions are quite large. If you are not real hungry, I advise you to split a meal if you can agree on one!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Rock Bottom Brewery has an amazing atmosphere. The food is pretty good , the service is great, and the beer is exceptional. we usually plan a trip to Rock Bottom before a concert or a game at Target Center or Target Field due to the great proximity to these venues

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Friendly staff here that treat you like family. Good beer made on site. For a small dinner I had one of the appetizers. Great chocolate brownie for desert.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I made reservations for my group at work for lunch time. We were going to be entertaining a new member of our staff and wanted to take him to a great place. We were not disappointed! The food was excellent, as was the service. And the prices were about average for downtown Minneapolis. On a side note, there are very few places in downtown Minneapolis where you'll pay less. There is plenty of seating for any number of people and the staff seems very accomodating. I am a co-lead of our events committee and am in charge of coordinating our holiday party for this year. This place will be at the top of my list!