“Best in town”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Warehouse District
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This is my favorite restaurant in town and it is not even expensive!!! The scallops are to die for..
The only negative thing is that it is always full!

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I love the 112 eatery! The food is unique and delicious and the staff is phenomenal! I came here with my family who were in town for the weekend and everyone loved this place. I can't say anything bad about this establishment!

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I came here with my wife for our anniversary and had the greatest time...our server Anna was personable and quick to offer suggestions on the menu. She's by far one of the best wait staff we have come across in this area and we will be back to visit.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

went there for patti's birthday. brought an expensive - $100 retail - and favorite bottle of wine. the food was mostly good but not great. the only items that i had that are worthy of being called excellent were the sea scallops with mushrooms and the nancy something butterscotch desert. in the good but not great category were the terrine and pate appetizer, the crab salad, the tagliatelle with pate meat balls, the breaded cutlet and the broccolini with raisins and pine nuts. i took the breading off the veal cutlet and it was good. generally, the sauces were very good but served in inadequate portions. the ports were good but vintage port was the best. the bread was also good.on balance, the excellent wine brought by us made the meal a success. wines on the menu were the usual overpriced and medium quality stuff. the protestations that this is the best place in the twin cities is very overblown - la belle vie is much better. diners should figure on paying $50-60 per head.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We had an amazing dinner with my cousin and her husband and we were all very happy with everything we had. We all had appetizers before our main course and shared a bottle of wine. The wine list is nice and our server answered all questions we had with ease and the greatest part, he was not annoyed in the least with any single question we had with the menu. Our appetizers consisted of mussels, fresh ricotta with white truffle honey, which was absolutely amazing, charred corn salad with cotija and buttermilk. I had the cornmeal crusted halibut cheeks and shared some sides with the rest of the table which consisted of: roasted carrots with honey and pecorino, broccolini with raisins and pine nuts and the amazing gnocchi with parmesan reggiano. All the starters, sides and my meal were quite amazing! My husband had the Nori encrusted sirloin and was quite pleased with that. The four of us were all very happy with our meals. The only complaint I would say is that we were all looking forward to dessert as the dessert menu had looked amazing. But by the time we were ready to look at the dessert menu again, we were all quite full. I am quite positive the desserts there must be amazing! If I am every back in the area again, I would be sure to visit the 112 Eatery and hope to get to dessert the next time! I highly recommend this great restaurant with wonderful food and excellent service!