“Love 112” 5 of 5 bubbles

112 Eatery
Ranked #3 of 1,790 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Warehouse District
Maple Grove, Minnesota, USA
“Love 112”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The Brie burger is a must to share along with the scallops & cauliflower fritters. Always a great experience!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Damn that was good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

I think my title sums it up, but Trip Advisor insists I write more, so here it goes. The menu at 112 Eatery is very eclectic. I had Beet salad with Smoked Trout as an appetizer, followed up with tagliatelle with foie gras meatballs and a side of escarole with anchovy and nutmeg. Everything was fantastic. I haven't had escarole since I was a kid, and my mother never prepared it this good (sorry mom). Try it, you won't be disappointed. 112 also has a very interesting wine list, which is a distinct positive. Can't wait to come back to Minneapolis to eat here again.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“112 Eatery a Minneapolis staple”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Our old standby for great consistent food! Don't miss the burger (one of the best in the city as far as I'm concerned), gnocchi, and foie gras meatballs (if your into that). Always great food but busy place! If you don't have a reservation be prepared to wait.

Los Angeles, California
“112 to celebrate my 100th.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

I saved this restaurant to be my 100th review because I thought it was so special and I know I will never forget it. So I wanted to celebrate it somehow. This restaurant with a James Beard award winning chef was such a wonderful surprise. The menu was as imaginative as any I've ever seen. Items that I didn't think could possibly go together brilliantly do. I thought it might be a focus group for Top Chef and that the camera crew was going to jump out at us at any moment! We had a series of small dishes, each one as or more delicious than the last. The service was impeccable from the hostess to the wait staff. You cannot miss this eatery when you visit Minneapolis. I have a feeling they are booked solid very night so make sure you have a reservation. I really regret not living closer because I'd have to try everything on the menu.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lasa88
Florida
“Great fish on chick pea stew. Finished with butterscotch dessert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Crazy good meal. Scallops appetizer to start. Fish entree. Butterscotch dessert. Couple glasses of wine along the way. Tawny port to finish. See Johnny at the bar. Baseball fan who will take great care of you.

2 Thank LiveLoveEatWell