“Close to home”

Gigi's Cafe
Ranked #316 of 1,794 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Gigi's is a neighborhood place where you're welcome to hang out and have coffee & a scone, or to come in for dinner and a bottle of wine. Feel free to have a work meeting here or do your homework, the wireless is always on! At Gigi's we make everything from scratch using as many local ingredients as possible. Gigi's buys only sustainably farmed meats and is committed to respecting our oceans through our membership in the Minnesota Zoo Fish Smart program. Gigi's coffee is purchased directly from farmers, is shade grown and organic, and roasted right here in Minneapolis by B & W Specialty Coffee. Wednesdays are pizza night-we're making special pizzas, salads, and offering beer & wine specials.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Close to home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great place to stop. Brunch on the weekends is one of my favorites, their food is always fresh and made form high quality ingredients.

Visited December 2013

Israel
“Love Gigi's!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stopped for a quick lunch with my sister, and have stopped by for coffee before on visits to Minneapolis. I had a cup of lamb meatball soup - it was enough for a meal - full of chickpeas (soft and yummy) and lots of meatballs. My sister had the tomato-carrot curry soup (good!) and half a tuna sandwich - she loved it.
Love the coffee!

• Visited September 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Great all natural food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been eating at gigi's cafe for a few months now. I have been eating gluten free for over a year now and am always happy to find good places to eat that have gluten free options for me. They have great food and salads gf free breads and buns. You can add a small greens salad to any sandwich for a little extra. I highly recommend the pulled pork sandwich one of the better ones I've had.

• Visited September 2013
Wisconsin
“Excellent Food at a Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

A bistro deli/coffee shop, Gigi's serves delicious food and includes vegan and organic selections. The staff, though not all knowledgeable about the food, is friendly and courteous. Everything I've tried has been yummy. I appreciate not having to dress up and spend a lot of money while in Minneapolis. Highly recommend Gigi's.

• Visited August 2013
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
“nice outside but that is the only thin nice”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

The cashier did not know about the food at all!! When I asked about a sandwich she said, her Grandma made It when she was little and it was good. It was not!

I ordered a "pocket" sandwich, it was just one slice of thick bread cut down about 2 inches with a tiny bit of filling. The bread was so soggy, it fell apart right away.

I told the manager and he did give me another sandwich but I will not be going back!

• Visited July 2013