“Super tasty fresh rolls.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sawatdee

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Portland Ave
Boston, MA
“Super tasty fresh rolls.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Super tasty fresh rolls. Good for all types of guests....business...friends. Can accommodate larger groups such as 14 guests. Will be returning on my next trip yo Minneapolis.

• Visited September 2013

Palermo, Italy
“Delicious Thai food in the Cities”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

We dined at Sawatdee Minneapolis this past weekend for a bachelorette party. We had a room off the dining room that accomodated all 30 of us. We had one server - and he was fantastic. The food was amazing - I had the shrimp pad thai - best pad thai I have ever had. My sister had the spicy noodles. On their menu is a spicy scale, from mild to very hot, and I chose medium spicy, which was perfect. The restaurant was very quiet for a Saturday night, but the service we received during our meal, and afterwards at the bar was very good. This will be a new lunch spot for me since I work within a mile of the restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
Miami, Florida
“Absolutely phenomenal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Some of the best Thai food I have found in a non Thai area. Very fast, pleasant staff, and great value. I will warn that the number levels of heat should be taken into account. The spicy is SPICY!

• Visited December 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“No Accessibility Signage”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have been passing by at this this restaurant for 10 years now to go to work. I use a power wheelchair and never have I seen a signage that a person in a wheelchair is welcome to eat there. According to Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, all public places must have an accessible entrance route with a signage to locate the accessible route. I called them and said that yes, they do not have a front entrance accessible route, however, they do have a ramp at the back and customers in wheelchair need to call for them to ahead of time to open it.

How would I know that there is one if they do not have any signage that states that. What if a person has no phone with them and just wants to eat there like anybody else, on a spur of a moment. I called and asked the restaurant if they can put an signage at the front of the restaurant, the lady said, well, "you should call ahead of time so that someone can open the lock door at the back and we can let you in." At first, she didn't acknowledged that they need to put a signage but after informing her the law, she seemed to be open to discuss it with their manager.

Anyhow, its sad that there are still places out there that when you pass by, it feels like in the 60's, 70's or 80's that public places aren't open to people with accessibility needs.

I will follow up in a month if they have done the signage. I love Sawatdee but this place is just not accessible friendly.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This place has lost it's charm ....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I was once a big fan of this place ... Me and my husband have gone couple of times .... The food use to taste awesome ...this time I felt the taste of the food had change ... The food tasted sweet inspite we request for 5 no on the spice scale .... Hope they will cook the food like they use to before .. Then sure we would go back ....

• Visited July 2013