“Good food, good beer, good atmosphere”

Herkimer Pub & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Herkimer Pub & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #282 of 1,794 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lake & Lyndale
Transit: Lyndale and Lake Street on the 4 line.
Description: Established in 1999, the Herkimer Brewpub is located at Lake & Lyndale in Uptown, Minneapolis. We brew small batch craft beer, serve award-winning food and have become a local neighborhood favorite.
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
“Good food, good beer, good atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The location is good. My wife likes the grilled cheese and tomato soup. Usually good beer selection as well...

Visited October 2013

Minneapolis, MN
“Horrible Service and Mediocre Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We only went here because I had a groupon. It was a Saturday around noon for lunch. We waited forever for the server to take our order. When the food finally came, my sliders were still raw inside. Another server took my meal back to be cooked further. By the time someone returned with my cooked sliders and overcooked fries, my husband was done eating. It was then an even longer wait to get and pay our bill. Easily the worst place I've ever eaten in the Twin Cities.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank mntravellers3
Minneapolis
“Excellent beer & friendly vibe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

We stopped in impulsively for a beer after a day of running errands and had a nice beer-fueled return to calm. The service was helpful and friendly, and our dinners were pretty good. They have a great Happy Hour menu/pricing too so we'll be back to try a few more pints and meals. We'd been meaning to stop in for years and now wished we had visited sooner - don't know if the name or the exterior/feng shui held us back, but we're glad we crossed the threshold.

• Visited March 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Perfect bar to sit and drink and talk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Their Handy's beer is very good. It is a light beer that everyone can love. Even the Miller Lite drinkers. Apps are always good. Burgers are great. And Schuffle board! Totally perfect place to sit and drink and chat.

Visited August 2012
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Good food, good beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stopped in one evening because it was across the street from the theater. Very pleasant surprise. The burgers were great. The beer was very good. I am very fussy about my beer and the server gave me samples of a couple so I could make my choice. We are going to the theater again next month. Will definitely eat here again.

• Visited February 2013