“Great Old Fashioned Diner w/ Great Food”

Keys Cafe - Nicollet Avenue
Ranked #19 of 1,808 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Niagara Falls, New York
“Great Old Fashioned Diner w/ Great Food”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Set up like an old diner. tables and counter service. Sat at the counter for lunch with eight others. Everyone had burgers and fries and salads. All different style burgers. All delicious. I would highly recommend to all. But don't get fooled and garbage up on your meal leave some room, they have all kinds of pies, cakes, cookies and pastries, all are very good. I sampled many from our groups choices. We had a memorable lunch!

• Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Seattle, Washington
“Always packed.”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

I went for lunch and it was packed! My local host advised me that it's pretty typical that it is. After eating my party melt I can see why. It wasn't the best I've had but it was dang good. I liked the choices for fries too, as there are about four different styles to choose from.
Downside other than being packed is that it's a bit pricey for the basics.

• Visited August 2014
Panama City Beach, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Great hometown feel and food. Service was fast and friendly and the food tasted fresh. Great portion sizes and tons of options. Truly
Enjoyed

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast your way”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

My friends recommend this place close to our hotel. It did not disappoint us. Nice big American breakfast for a good price. Also quick and attentive staff. Highly recommend.

New York City, New York
“dissapointing”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

we went to this place based on the reviews from tripadvisor and its proximity to our hotel. Both the food and the server were unremarkable. The poached eggs arrived almost like hard boiled, the toasts placed on top of the hash browns were soggy and limp. But worst of all was our waiter.They did not have Earl Grey tea and instead of saying it, he insisted that the regular black tea they had was the same as Earl Grey. The tea basket only had one black tea bag in it. He went to get us another. It took him over 15 min and no tea bags; we had to remind him again. In the meantime the hot water cups had gone cold. Another waiter, took pity and brought us more hot water. It took our waiter a long time to bring us our check. When we paid with the credit card, he took his time with other things and did not bring the check in a reasonable time to our table. At last I went to the reception and asked for our check which was sitting next to her. All in all very poor food and service.

• Visited July 2014