“I miss Keys so much!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Keys is one of the best restaurants in downtown! Breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Their portions are huge and so delicious!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

It's been awhile since I've eaten at a Keys Cafe, but while up in Minneapolis for a conference, we found this one while looking for a good lunch spot that we could walk to via the skyway and we weren't disappointed. It was like eating at Mom's! Portions were a little big, but otherwise everything was great. We had lunch one day and breakfast another and both were like homemade. I prefered the breakfast better, great omelet and homemade strawberry jam...yummy! Service was very good too. Our waitress was attentive and friendly and we got our food in a timely manner. All of their bakery items are made daily and looked fabulous. You can get anything from cookies to bars to pies and cakes. Will need to go back to try some of those. We definitely recommend this Keys to anyone downtown Minneapolis!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Every time I come to the Twin Cities for business I always try to make it to the Key's for breakfast and after I leave I know why! I enjoy the atmosphere and the food. I definite must stop for breakfast or lunch!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I've been to several Keys around the Twin Cities. This was my first time at this one. Lunch time on a Friday and the place was packed. We still got seated within 15 mins. What I love about Keys is that you can get breakfast anytime of the day. Their homemade corned beef hash with eggs is pretty awesome. Service was great. Will go back.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We went here three times last week. The restaurant is connected to The W - where we were staying. Breakfast was great! The service was friendly but not overly accomodating (they could work on that). The cakes and pies are to die for!