“Great Omlettes”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Breakfast is really special here but you have to be very hungry.
Build your own omlette... starts with 3 eggs, cheese and goes from there. Pancakes are the full size of a dinner plate and sides of bacon, ham and sausage are abundant. When you're done, it's time for a morning nap. Great place for food and conversation... business or pleasure. Service is attentive and helpful.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

The food was great, the service was good, the atmosphere was nice.
We found it a bit over priced for breakfast but in a downtown major city it probably was fairly priced.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Went to keys on a Sunday morning after a night on the town. I don't normally eat pancakes but for some reason they were calling my name. When they came out they were huge, fluffy, and pure delicious. Excellent coffee as well. FYI they don't serve liquor until 10am, really wanted a baileys and coffee.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We had breakfast here the morning of the Vikings-Packers game. Lots of purple and green mixed together. Bloody Mary's....You could have a Minnesota one or a Wisconsin! Nice gimmick! Yes, I had a Wisconsin one:) The Miller High Life Pony as a chaser took the cake. Italian Hash and a Loon Omlet......Amazing!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

There's something quaint about stepping into a cafe and not only being greeted with a smile, but having that sense of days gone by. Our waiter brought everyone a glass of ice water, just like I remembered restaurants doing when I was a kid. This, I understand, doesn't cast any sort of appeal on everyone, but it did to me. The food portions are enormous. Do not expect anything less that an "Oh my goodness!" when your plate arrives. Food was served hot and fresh. My daughter's pancakes were served with a smiley face from M&Ms (she's just a kid) and that brightened her day. The services was friendly and I didn't have to request any refills because they were automatically brought to me. The restaurant was very clean, the seating comfortable. If I'm ever back in the area, I will make it a point to visit this cafe again! I wanted so badly to try some of the scrumptious looking baked goods at the service counter but was too full.