“Best cinnamon rolls in the world, hands down”

Isles Bun & Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 41 Bakeries in Minneapolis
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great service, nice place to sit outside. If you need a lot of room to spread out with a group, it would be a terrible spot but if you don't mind cozy, it's UNBELIEVABLE. Unlimited frosting. Wow.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

During the summer I am there about 4 days a week to purchase scones which I think is their best product. We have some friends who scoured the Twin Cities as they made a family quest with their kids to find the best cinnamon rolls and went to multiple locations to determine that the Isles is the best. I haven’t made a quest, but I do concur. Whenever I have out of town guests they typically stop here and are never disappointed. (Though the line can be really long on Mothers/Fathers Day and if there is ever a big running event like the Twin Cities marathon.) High quality with low production that you can see being made in the kitchen in front of you. This is one of my secret Twin Cities haunts that I finally decided to share with Trip advisor. Say hi to Kat or Chris when you stop.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

My family and I stopped in here after reading other reviews on tripAdvisor. The rolls don't disappoint! The shop is quaint and small, so we had quite a wait to get tho the counter, but the service was extra great and friendly and the cinnamon rolls were awesome. We just had Cinnabon rolls the day before, so we all compared the two and then compared notes. I like the ratio of cinnamon to bread in a cinnabon, but unlike Cinnabon, these came with as much extra frosting as you want. The Isle's rolls are larger and cost less than Cinnabon's.
Overall, it was a great departure from the norm and a fun and yummy stop to make!

Reviewed February 4, 2012

I love this place. I love everything about it. The tastes are awesome, the peopel are wonderful. Even the baker who wears the hat who looks like he might be mean... I bet he has a heart as sweet as the rolls he bakes. Honestly... there are only good things to say about this place. Just go!

1  Thank billraab
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Someone who lived in this neighborhood would bring Isle's Cinnamon Buns with extra frosting to work in Cambridge on Saturdays. YUM!