“Only drank here, can't speak for the food.”

Brit's Pub & Eating Establishment
Ranked #16 of 1,823 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Irish, British
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My wife and I got in to town around 9 or 10 on a Friday night. Our hotel was actually connected to Brit's so it seemed like the obvious choice. The outdoor area is unbelievable! The lawn bowling field lit up at night w/ the multi-level patio was a great atmosphere. We had to seat ourselves which doesnt bother me as long as a server sees us arrive, which they did. Unfortunately the kitchen had already closed for the night so we were only able to drink our dinner. Good service and the drinks were cheap. We stayed until about 1 am before the music was turned way down and only a dozen customers remained. I would go back to try out thier food and reserve a spot on the bowling lawn. Really cool place.

There are newer reviews for Brit's Pub & Eating Establishment

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The food was great, service was great I had the fish and chips and the batter was great fish was light and flakey. My husband had the 4 cheese penne with chicken and it was very creamy and had a great flavor. The price was very descent for the food and atmosphere.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Brit's Pub and Eatery is a very nice, clean and friendly place. Good food, good people, good price - what more do you want.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

A cold Saturday night and we bellied up to the bar. The bartenders were attentive and anxious to keep us happy with mixing our drinks and advising on the different beers. We made friends with a bunch of great guys and had a fun evening! There was a couple next to us at the bar who ordered and split what looked like a pot roast dinner. It looked like Mom's and the smell was incredibly mouthwatering!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I work close to Brits, so I visit often and I am dissapointed by the service every time. They never, ever have enough staff, especially on the patio and are really rude when you try to find your waitstaff. The food is okay, but it is really not worth putting up with the speed and attitude of the staff.

1  Thank Kim G