“Small, Intimate, and Outstanding Food--a Minneapolis Icon”

Lucia's Restaurant and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucia's Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 1,808 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Uptown
Minneapolis
“Small, Intimate, and Outstanding Food--a Minneapolis Icon”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This restaurant has been serving James Beacd worthy ffod for over 25 years. The menu is small and selective, the atmosphere is intimate and conducive to great conversation and the wine list is selective, affordable and interesting. Even when the menu seems a little remote, every dish is wonderful. This is a place not to be missed.

Richmond
“An excellent meal at Lucia's”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was in town on business and discovered Lucia's on TripAdvisor. When I suggested it to a friend I was meeting for dinner she laughed and said it was one her favorites. The atmosphere was pleasant and the service great. Our server Joy did a great job of making sure we had everything we needed without being an annoyance. We both agreed that Joy was a joy. The meal was excellent and I would highly recommend Lucia's.

Minnesota
“Once Again - Lovely”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We've been to Lucia's as a couple and as members of a large group. But no matter how many of us there are, service has always been near perfect, as is the food. Each time we go to Lucia's I wonder of one of the 3 entrees will appeal to me. But once again, the issue is which will I choose! Tonight, the dinner choices were a crispy polenta and salad, a chili-spiced chicken with an apparent Mexican twist, and a sea bass with buerre blanc. After wonderful cups of a slightly sour tomato soup and house-baked breads, my husband had the polenta, which was very light but also very filling. I ordered the sea bass, which was served with fingerling potatoes, snap peas, and green-topped carrots. We stopped just short of licking our plates! In fact, even the wonderful dessert tray couldn't tempt us. With 3 glasses of wine and taxes, our check was just under $100.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Love this place!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Just went there after looking up places locally on Tripadvisor. Absolutely, loved this place. Great service, AMAZING food, healthy, and great vibe. Menu is always changing, organic, and local. I will definitely be going back!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“One of Minneapolis's finest”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The healthiness, tastiness, elegance, and creativity of the food here make Lucia's a splendid visit each time. I bring people from out of town here and can always rely on exceptionally friendly and prompt service.