“I take out of towners there.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lucia's Restaurant and Wine Bar

Lucia's Restaurant and Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Lucia's Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #102 of 1,790 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Uptown
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“I take out of towners there.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

I think it's elegant and homey. Unpretentious with high end food. It was the first of its kind in Minneapolis. I wish they had a place in the Warehouse district where I live now.

Dallas, Texas
“We love Lucia's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

Lucia's is one of my husband's favorite restaurants. We recently dined with out-of-town guests. We are never disappointed. The menu is seasonal, fresh, regularly changing and always worthy!

Visited November 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Our all time favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

We have been frequenting Lucia's for 16 years. The food is always amazing! The atmosphere is so relaxing and comfortable and we feel like we are at home.

Visited August 2012
Edina, Minnesota
“Unique and healthy options”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I've eaten in the restaurant and their adjoining bakery. Very difficult to resist their wonderful desserts. Their mullet honey bread is the best - doesn't need any butter. Truly everything on the menu is great. This is located in the Uptown area - not too far if you're out for a walk around the lakes. The atmosphere is upscale coffee shop with wood floors and fresh flowers on the tables. The restaurant is consistently rated one of the best in the twin cities with weekly changes on a somewhat limited menu.

Visited November 2012
Reno, Nevada
“Best Meal in Minneapolsi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband visited Lucia's a couple years ago on a business trip and I've been waiting to share the experience. It was worth the wait and will be on our list with each return visit to Minneapolis - outstanding food, flavors, service, seating. Thank you for an outstanding meal.

• Visited October 2012