“Nice place, nice food, nice prices.”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #371 of 1,822 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had been to the Old Spaghetti Factory in Louisville, Kentucky back in Feb-2010; and it was a pleasant dining experience. So, while I was visiting Minneapolis; I took the opportunity to visit their location near my hotel. It was not busy at the time, and I was made welcome. It is an old building with a musty smell....my only complaint in this review. However, the food was good, plentiful and moderately priced. The server was excellent and friendly. If there were more locations in more cities; I would visit them too. Two thumbs up!!

There are newer reviews for The Old Spaghetti Factory

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Food is pretty good. Adults will find a nice choice of typical Italian fare. Parking is easy, yet near downtown. Kids love the place, and the food, too. It is a good place to take them for a birthday because the waiters are kid friendly.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The location is great. The building is beautiful. The bread was good. Four out of five entrees were good - the fifth was returned. The ice cream was a nice touch. Our waiter - Edwin was very nice and kept our drinks filled. Even with the returned entree - we would return.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Our family of four each had a different pasta. I thought that the salads and pasta were all good. At the end they bring you each a small dish of ice cream which was a nice touch. For being in the middle of Minneapolis the price seemed fair.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

One would think an establishment named for a pasta would actually understand something about either the quality of pasta, the sauces that might go with it, or even the serving of Italian food. Let's just say that Chipotle suddenly seems like authentic Mexican food, after leaving here wanting Italian food...